$500 General Scholarship
$500 General Scholarship | Winter 2016. Apply Now!
THE FOLEY LAW FIRM AWARD
- Submission Deadline: December 1, 2015
- Award Amount: $500
- Criteria: Listed below
- Award Announcement: January 15, 2016
The Foley Law Firm is offering a $500 college scholarship to high school students who demonstrate academically excellent and outstanding leadership potential.
Note: Candidates for this award shall live in the continental United States. To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be entering freshman year in college in Fall 2015 or Winter 2016
- Plan to declare a major in any field of study
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency in the contiguous 48 states
Applicants are asked to write a story, essay, poem, etc., of no less than 500 words and no more than 1,500 words on one of the following themes:
- What does failure mean to you?
- Describe how you’ll be successful (also, define your version of success).
- What do you expect to gain from your college experience?
Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, content, originality, clarity and punctuation/grammar.
The winner of The Foley Law Firm scholarship will be announced on January 15, 2016 and will be selected by The Foley Law Firm.